.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Freelancing Copywriter

Friday, April 14, 2006

Start Something

I have been idling. Engine started, in a neutral gear, raring to go forward. I was at the center of that circle mentioned previously, but some mysterious force has put me back into the circle. Anyway, this blog has seen a bit too much of "I need to change" and "I will do this and that" things lately, so here's something I don't do much often.

I quote here a literary genius, who created a whole new world, complete with its own history, its own language, and its own numerous heroes; for a beautiful story he wanted to tell.


Ash nazg durbatulûk,
ash nazg gimbatul,
ash nazg thrakatulûk
agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.


One Ring to rule them all,
One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all
and in the Darkness bind them.

Here's to the mighty genius of JRR Tolkien. The glory of Middle Earth never fades, and I never fail to be enchanted and enthralled by the mystic piece of work the is The Lord of the Rings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home