.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Freelancing Copywriter

Monday, February 27, 2006

Basic Instinct

I had to pee.

I got up, went to the loo. And there I was, standing, doing nothing. Nothing at all. Just a few seconds back I had this irresistible urge to dispose off all the accumulated toxic waste, and have my kidneys go back to work at full efficiency, and as soon as I actually manage to reach the bodily-waste-disposal-device-contraption, I did not want to do it anymore.

It was like my body did not want to part with whatever it was supposed to let go.

Then I remembered. I did what mothers the world over do to make their children pee. I pursed my lips, puckered up my toungue, and let air pass thruough at a considerable pressure.

The sound: ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
My Status: Relieved...

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home