.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Freelancing Copywriter

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Frustu

Most of the words here in IIT have a common tendency to describe a whole lot of emotions, or states of mind. I'll go into more words later, but for now this is the one. Frustu. Short for frustrated, but in essence a larger word. This is how I feel right now. Frustu. Frustu. Frustu... totally, fully, completely frustu.

I don't have anything against the world. Neither will I have, ever. I love life. I love the way I live. I love the way I waste time, rather, kill time. However, frustu is a state of mind I often get into. The frustu which I get when my fucming tkeyboard misbehaves... I wont press a single backspance now that I've decided t oput up with this keyboard..

Bad idea.

Now, back to frustu. I haven't managed to get my hands onto some mary jane since like ages. Not that I've been trying though. If someone will just give it to me. I have to get an internship. It is needed. Moreover, it is an oppurtunity for an all expenses paid 2 months trip to Europe. However, I haven't been trying. I have got to lose weight. I haven't been trying. I have to score good marks. I haven't been trying. I need to round off my personality. I haven't been trying. Heck, I need to blog more. I haven't been trying to do even that.

The whole point is that I don't try. I just do those things for which no "try" is required. I should atleast try to "try". Someone said "try and try until you succeed". Screw the english if it is quoted incorrectly. Someone also said, "when in life you don't succeed, fuck the world and smoke some weed". Here, I am sure of the language. If I won't try, I wont get to do weed. Not that I want to anyway..

The result of all this blogging/shouting/crapping/nonsensical-blabbering/introspecting means that I should try. This reminds me... I have to try and go to that book fair tomorrow. Let's see what I can dig up for myself.

I need to improve upon my life.

3 Comments:

  • giddu sahi chal raha hai ...
    tu itna frustu hai :P

    One suggestion just Don't Try "I don't Try " .


    Malik

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:50 PM, February 04, 2006  

  • abe mote...fite maar...classes ja...bed pe parhe rahe ga to kuch nahin hoga

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:06 AM, February 05, 2006  

  • u are ok re !! yeh sab thoda bahot hota hai, sabki life me !!
    waise tu frustu lagat to hai :P

    - Dhiru !!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:55 PM, February 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home