.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Freelancing Copywriter

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Examinations and Evaluations

Everything that is there on Diwali is a message to me. A message that tells me that the fire in the heart should never go out. I have to keep it burning. Especially when I have exams right after the festival. Sad, isn't it...

The professors and teachers should know that we'd be learning stuff only as well as they teach. If they are stupid at passing on the knowledge, how are we supposed to grasp it better? I don't think that Ronaldo would be making much out of a haywire pass...

I never really understood the purpose of examinations. Or probably I have never thought about them... Probably I never would... In all probability, these exams will also pass by without affecting me in any adverse, or for that matter constructive way, as countless exams have already done so...

Not getting me? Don't try. I don't make much sense anyway. That is precisely what my examiners think. ;) .

1 Comments:

  • so agree with u there mohit..never understood why we are caught up in this seemingly never ending cycle of studies..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:45 AM, November 16, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home