.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Freelancing Copywriter

Monday, November 15, 2004

Lights, Sound, Action!!!

Long time since I have written anything here. Had been home for Diwali - the festival of lights.

It has never failed to light up my heart with the brightest lights that could be. The festive spirit, the shining lights, the lamps lit all over the place, and above all, the fireworks!!

Yes, fire works. It really works. It ignites me. Elevates my mood like a ball of hot gas. The balls of flame that appear for a nanosecond, giving out light, and a lot of sound. Instant Karma. In other words, crackers. :). The fire of the type that goes up into the sky and creates more fire up there. Making me stand up and lift my head. In pride or in awe, it doesn't matter. I just hold my head up high... Rockets, you see... Loads of other fire stuff. I love it ALL. I am a fire sign guy. Sagittarius.

I absolutely ROCK!! And I love going on ego trips...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home