.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Freelancing Copywriter

Thursday, November 04, 2004

Highs and Lows

I am realising that one can get high and low at the same time.

She just called. We just chatted on things. What's up and what's not. She does like me a lot. But I just can't go running to her. Einstein probably lied. Space-Time can't be really curved. If it could have been, Love would have done it by now. There is no force more potent that Love, is there?

College does have a tendency to take the punch out of life at times. Sometimes it puts the punch back in so hard that it feels like you have been punched in the face. No. I am not joking. The fun in college comes at a price. A price that may get too high if you end up having too much fun. I probably AM having a tad bit too much fun. That is what is getting me low. This is college's way of giving me the kicks in my life and making them feel like kicks on my ass.

Bad.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home