.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Freelancing Copywriter

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Not Really A Dog's Life...

I think I have been leading a dog's life. I won't be unhappy if I were talking in the literal sense of the term here, but metaphorically speaking, it is taxing. Why is it so that everything seems to be going against me? Like everyone is trying to take something away from me? Why is it so that each and every rule that is made seems to be against me? Aren't there any pro-people rules? Rules that people love to follow?

But somehow, somewhere, I do see a silver lining. That things aren't that bad as they seem. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day. Maybe I won't ever get stuck up in a queue. Maybe people will be happy for what I am, for what I do for them... In my own way... And maybe, she will say that she loves me... Well, that is a BIG maybe...

Meanwhile, talking of silver linings, do they always come with dark clouds? Couldn't they just be there for me WITHOUT the dark clouds, strewn all over like spent confetti after a big party which took place with the sky as its floor... Silver linings of all colours. I'd love the yellow ones... :)

1 Comments:

  • trust me not everyone can put down in words what their heart feels...what everyone goes thru...some things ppl say cant be expressed in words but i think those ppl should read this blog...amazed the clarity and the ease with which u have written everything....wish i could write like that some day...really do...something good is in store for u giddu im sure...lifes gonna be v good for u (touch wood) :)

    By Blogger Kris, at 10:51 AM, March 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home