.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Freelancing Copywriter

Friday, January 06, 2006

Frequency tending to zero

So. Here goes. A nice topic in place, I start blogging again. Let us redo some of the old bullshit. An outlet for for my mind. A place for my head. Somewhere I can write and marvel at my skill at writing... well, maybe not that, but everything else. You know the works.

Now to the stuff. Not that there is any, but anyway... The new year is here. Had a blast on new year's eve. Did not go partying as most people would do, but had a nice time with friends in general. Made up some resolutions in my head, but did not call them resultions. Just things which I'd like to do. Then I thought, might as well call them resolutions and get another excuse for not doing the things I thought I should be doing. Well, resolutions are meant to be broken, innit?

Jokes kinda apart, I DO have a lot of stuff in my head right now, and I should be getting out there and doing it instead of wasting my time here in front of the moronic computer. At the back of my head, I do know that there is nothing more satisfying in keeping the promises you make to yourself. I've never experienced that satisfaction. Not that I don't want to. It's just that I've been satisfied with lesser satisfactions till now. Makes sense?

2 Comments:

  • Hey 'gid... welcome back to blogging :D

    Yes! Finally people are realizing that there's better stuff to do than to hang out in front of a comp!

    Anyways... best of luck on ur "Resolutions"... But as all resolutions do, they must fail. uh.. read Douglas Adams if you want to know why!! :D :P

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6:03 AM, January 06, 2006  

  • I know what you mean and I hope you keep up with your resolutions.But how can you get out and do it(???) if you sit in front of your moronic computer writing blogs.
    Jokes apart do keep writing.Your blogs are kinda fun to read.

    She was the one

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:04 AM, January 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home