.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Freelancing Copywriter

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Wish upon the stars

Having lost my hard-earned bad mood today, I was wondering how it felt like to have a wishlist. That is, a DEFINED wishlist. Here I go, defining one of my first written wishes. If it is true that the written (or typed :P) word is more powerful than the spoken word, then I stand a better chance of this wish being fulfilled...

The world's hottest L

Sorry for the cranky title, and thanks for appreciating a saying that I just quoted above, about the written, typed and spoken words. In a state of a higher consciousness, it was I who said that...

1 Comments:

  • fundoo sizzling mac it is!!! every geek's dream :D and not that costly either!!! and it's bloody less than an inch across! and it looks sooooooo coooolll! I want i want i want!!!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:51 AM, January 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home