.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Freelancing Copywriter

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine's Day

I don't have anyone today. Mostly because none of the girls I know, or I am likely to know for that matter, would be someone whom I can really love. Love is hard, people say, but the hardest thing for me is falling in love.

Found a quote that reminds me that when I do fall in love, it is going to be special.

I love you, and because I love you, I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies.

-Pietro Aretino, satirist and dramatist (1492-1556)


Here's wishing all of you a happy Valentine's day, and hoping that everyone finds their true love. That is something that would make this world a much better place to live in.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home