.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Freelancing Copywriter

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Partial Depravity

Take two words which usually don't go with each other. Put them together, play around with them, mix and match, replace and recycle... You get brilliant, intellectual-looking phrases. Phrases which actually mean something, phrases that end up conveying much more than you thought they could, phrases that will haunt your mind for, if not years, then at least some days to come, phrases so unique that won't turn up anywhere else, not even in a Google-search.

Broken Insanity is how I feel right now. Or maybe something like Upward Gravity.

I feel light-headed, my mind keeps going back to weird ideas of flying needles and Loch Ness monsters. Fireworks, flashlights, farewells, facts and figures keep repeating themselves in my head. I feel sleepy, very sleepy, but I don't have the will to sleep. It's not as if I don't WANT to sleep. I want to, but I don't feel like it.

I have classes tomorrow. I am short on attendance. I need to go to sleep so that I wake up in the morning, wake up so that I can crawl to class. I will sleep there. In classes, it is a different ball game altogether. I WANT to sleep. I may not feel sleepy, but since I so WANT it, I usually flop my head on the desk and snooze off.

I see fireworks again. In my head.

I digress quite easily when I am in this state. Some might call it being Comfortably Numb.

I call it - Infinite Boredom.
Senseless Productivity.
Energy Minimized, Output Optimized.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home