.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Freelancing Copywriter

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Circular Motion

My life is running around in circles. And through varying shades and hues. From yellow to green to black to purple to magenta to peach to apples to grapes to guavas to oranges to reds to a few golds and silvers here and there and then back to yellow. Colors to fruits to colors.

But all blue.

I need to break out of this monotony. This circle is taking its toll and it is not helping me in any way. Going around this circle does not burn calories and it won't slim me down. I need to find a way to the center.

The center. My short-term goal. I hope to get a better perspective. A better equation to talk about. Maybe change the circle into an ellipse, so that I can have some highs. The lows won't feel that bad then. This should be my intermediate goal. I shall then move onto a parabola. A mathematical beauty, an equation of song, moving out with endlessly opening arms, encompassing everything which comes to me along the positive axis. As for the things which are off-axis, they shall be mine at some point in the future... The ultimate goal, is it?

As of now, it is just radial acceleration. No radial velocity. A push is all that is needed, they say. But who shall give that push? Who will be the prime mover? Who will provide the activation energy?

I'll do that. Today. After I feast on the brilliant food that my lovely mom has sent me. Then, I know, I shall have the energy to break out of the circle, and I shall be the first ever particle to move out of the circular motion on my own.

Newton and Einstein can go eat themselves.

5 Comments:

  • " After I feast on the brilliant food that my lovely mom has sent me."

    Now thats interesting. Does that refer to "Mother's Kitchen" or is it in that maddu-aunty that you have found a mother?... or a mother-in-law rather! heyhey ,now that should be cool...coz then you'd have a maddu wife to cook awesome dosas for you...and that too free of cost!...all life long!! :))

    neways, nice to see you worried about your tummy and your future , fatass!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:06 AM, March 19, 2006  

  • i go on the record saying it isn't me.
    n u know who i am

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:38 AM, March 19, 2006  

  • AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! AA AAAAA AAAAAA AAAAAAAA AAAAAAA. AAA?

    ~ AA

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5:25 AM, March 19, 2006  

  • sorry... had to do that... after reading uncyclopedia's best article of 2005.

    so, are you out of ur rut yet?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5:26 AM, March 19, 2006  

  • wtf@AAAAAAAAA... i am working on things now... i can feel the force. it is going to be with me this time!!

    I shall remain supreme. w00t!

    By Blogger Giddu, at 5:28 AM, March 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home