.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Freelancing Copywriter

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Off Track

This post is uncalled for. While going through my earlier posts in my head, I recalled that the most significantly thoughtful had come on days when the world was quite to my dislike. The current dry-up of the posts, therefore, does seem to imply that all is well with my world at least, and this post, as already said, is off schedule, fortifies the fact that nothing has gone wrong recently.

I do have a doubt though. The new semester has just started. My final year in this wonderful, yet so deeply hated place. My love for this place chooses to make an appearance only occasionally.

Most of the times, however, is indifference.
I sometimes wonder at the fact that I can remain so indifferent with such indifference.

Niceties haven't dried up. Friends falling in love, people coming back from all sorts of places in the world, champagne-filled chocolates from Switzerland, souvenirs from Australia, tshirts from New York, window-hopping - which is NOT window shopping, food at myriad places, movies accompanied with hoots so sweet to the ear...

I am kind of, sort of, like, you know... in love with this place right now! I am in love with my place here. I am in love with this city, this weather, the air right now around me. I am in love with... well, a fair enough number of people, which is quite unusual, me being what I am... I am in love with this very fact.

I am in love with my life.

And with all I have, I so wish that it stays this way, throughout this semester, throughout this final year, throughout this blessed, enchanted, and so very loved life of mine.

PS: Haven't hated my life anytime till now... I have a brilliantly huge self-image which takes care of that more than sufficiently.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home