.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Freelancing Copywriter

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Maintenance

While doing some maintenance work on this blog - removing spam comments trying to sell me pills and mp3 converters - I realised that I like doing maintenance work.

I also realised that I should make a post about it because, ummm... well what the hell do I post about anyway... Something is better than nothing, atleast as far as blog posts go.

So, I like cleaning out stuff every once in a while. I like maintaining my music collection on my hard drive, even though a media library software does the job just fine. I like going into the kitchen and cleaning out all the shelves, shuffle all the crockery, and maybe buy new crockery to have more to shuffle around. I like making beds, but not right after I wake up, and not before I go to bed. I like putting books in order, but not in any apparent order.

I guess I like putting arrays in disarray.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home